Fredericton – New Brunswick
Terrified of public speaking?
Want to improve your leadership skills?
We will help you:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
- Develop job skills
- Nail your next interview
- Get Confident!
Sign Up Now!
The Christopher Leadership Course of Fredericton provides a welcoming and supportive environment where you will build strong leadership skills and learn to overcome your fear of standing up in front of a group to speak. The course is a powerful asset and confidence-builder for anyone, but it is especially tailored for people in transition, whether that be from school into the workforce, from another country into Canada, or from one career to another.
Here’s what our graduates are saying about the course:
Having spent more than 10 years trying to master speaking and leadership skills prior to taking the Christopher Leadership Course in Effective Speaking, I wasn`t sure how much more I could learn about the subject. After having taken this course though, I feel that I learned a lot about the heart of public speaking and leadership. This course is for everyone regardless of your current experience in speaking and leadership. I can`t wait to take the Christopher Advanced Presentations Course.
CLC1 Student Graduate
Winter 2013 Ottawa Class
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute will be held April 7 to 10, 2017 at The NAV Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. If you have anything you would like the board to discuss, please contact one of the board members. For a list of the current board go to …Read More »
- The AGM of the Lumen Institute was held in Leduc, AB from Friday, October 14th to Sunday, October 16th. The new board members are: Past President – Dave Scott President – Tom O’Neill Vice President – Natalie Neville Executive Secretary – Matthew Rennick Treasurer – Laurence Tyler Directors – Mike …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »