Huron-Perth – Ontario
Speak with Confidence!
Be a More Effective Leader!
We will help you:
- Develop public speaking skills
- Build self confidence
- Improve communication skills
- Nail your next job interview
- Improve your leadership skills
Sign Up Now!
The Christopher Leadership Course of Huron-Perth provides a welcoming and supportive environment where you will build strong leadership skills and learn to overcome your fear of standing up in front of a group to speak. The course is a powerful asset and confidence-builder for anyone, but it is especially tailored for people in transition, whether that be from school into the workforce, from another country into Canada, or from one career to another.
Here’s what our graduates are saying about the course:
A wonderful course on public speaking and building confidence in front of an audience. The environment is very positive and supportive. The instructors were all motivated and truly loved to teach. The course improved my outlook on life and I now see everything in a positive light. I recommend this course not only for public speaking but also to build confidence in yourself as well as taking on leadership. The course has a step by step formula that builds upon itself each week. I had so much fun everyweek that I did not want it to end. The course is the best value money can buy.
Graduate of CLC1 and CLC2
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute will be held April 7 to 10, 2017 at The NAV Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. If you have anything you would like the board to discuss, please contact one of the board members. For a list of the current board go to …Read More »
- The AGM of the Lumen Institute was held in Leduc, AB from Friday, October 14th to Sunday, October 16th. The new board members are: Past President – Dave Scott President – Tom O’Neill Vice President – Natalie Neville Executive Secretary – Matthew Rennick Treasurer – Laurence Tyler Directors – Mike …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »