Durham/Toronto East – Benefits & Testimonial
Benefits and Testimonials
In our Courses you learn to:
- become a more effective communicator
- develop skills and self-confidence
- be more fulfilled at home and work
- become a leader
You learn proven methods and actually practice your new skills at each session.
Let’s look at some of the benefits:
- organize your thoughts, think on your feet
- control stage fright
- speak with conviction
- be effective in conversation, at meetings and on the platform
- gain courage and inner strength
- develop a positive attitude
- be more creative and enthusiastic
Here’s what some of our graduates have said:
A wonderful course on public speaking and building confidence in front of an audience. The environment is very positive and supportive. The instructors were all motivated and truly loved to teach. The course improved my outlook on life and I now see everything in a positive light. I recommend this course not only for public speaking but also to build confidence in yourself as well as taking on leadership. The course has a step by step formula that builds upon itself each week. I had so much fun everyweek that I did not want it to end. The course is the best value money can buy.
Graduate of CLC1 and CLC2
Just imagine! After obtaining my university degree and landing a job in the high tech sector, I was still a bit of a wall flower when it came to speaking in front of even a small group of people. The thought of making a presentation made me weak in the knees. A colleague of mine suggested that I take a course in public speaking that he had found very useful, so I signed up to take The Christopher Leadership Course – and I’ve never looked back! Through this class, I met many wonderful people and discovered and developed a very positive outlook. The course itself not only taught me useful formulas for making presentations, introducing speakers and presenting awards, but also many new aspects of leadership. The course gave me the self confidence to take on assignments that I never would have attempted prior to taking this course. Now I am working as a director with the Federal Public Service and have been recognized for my leadership and communication skills – just imagine!
Director of Information Technology Services Branch (ITSB), PWGSC
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute was held April 7 to 9, 2017 at the Nav Canada Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. President Tom O’Neill, Past-President Dave Scott, Vice President Natalie Neville, Executive Secretary Matthew Rennick, Treasurer Laurence Tyler and Directors Mike Lee, Marcel Soucy, Regina Antonio and Lynn …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »