Hamilton Ontario – Benefits & Testimonial
Benefits and Testimonials
In our Courses you learn to:
- become a more effective communicator
- develop skills and self-confidence
- be more fulfilled at home and work
- become a leader
You learn proven methods and actually practice your new skills at each session.
Let’s look at some of the benefits:
- organize your thoughts, think on your feet
- control stage fright
- speak with conviction
- be effective in conversation, at meetings and on the platform
- gain courage and inner strength
- develop a positive attitude
- be more creative and enthusiastic
Here’s what some of our graduates have said:
Industry professional? Student? Average Joe? I strongly recommend taking the Christopher Leadership Course to acquire and fine tune life skills that will benefit you immediately. Before I took the Christopher Leadership Course, I had trouble speaking in front of crowds regardless of size. After taking the course, I feel I can really let myself shine through in any situation. Do not read this as your typical testimonial, the results are what really sets this course apart. What are you waiting for? Seize the opportunity to better yourself!
My career, my personal life and my social life have all improved exponentially from my involvement with Christophers. It’s really hard to explain but easy to understand if you take the course and discover it.
IBM Canada, Client Executive
As a graduating business student, I felt it was essential to improve upon my public speaking skills before entering the realm of Corporate Canada. I strongly believe that the skills I acquired through the Christopher Leadership Program provide me with an advantage over my competition. I would highly recommend this course to any of my fellow peers.
Honours, Bachelor of Commerce
DeGroote School of Business
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »
- The Lumen Board has adopted a new CLC logo with the tagline “Communicate Effectively”. Each area has also been updated for their own region.Read More »
- Report Sent to Huron-Perth Christophers by area chair Steve Pinney: Good day to all Huron-Perth Christophers!! This past weekend, October 13 to 15 it was my privilege to once again represent the Huron-Perth Area at the Lumen Annual General Meeting in Burlington Ontario. The hosts, Hamilton Area, were also celebrating …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »