Hamilton Ontario – Benefits & Testimonial
Benefits and Testimonials
In our Courses you learn to:
- become a more effective communicator
- develop skills and self-confidence
- be more fulfilled at home and work
- become a leader
You learn proven methods and actually practice your new skills at each session.
Let’s look at some of the benefits:
- organize your thoughts, think on your feet
- control stage fright
- speak with conviction
- be effective in conversation, at meetings and on the platform
- gain courage and inner strength
- develop a positive attitude
- be more creative and enthusiastic
Here’s what some of our graduates have said:
Industry professional? Student? Average Joe? I strongly recommend taking the Christopher Leadership Course to acquire and fine tune life skills that will benefit you immediately. Before I took the Christopher Leadership Course, I had trouble speaking in front of crowds regardless of size. After taking the course, I feel I can really let myself shine through in any situation. Do not read this as your typical testimonial, the results are what really sets this course apart. What are you waiting for? Seize the opportunity to better yourself!
My career, my personal life and my social life have all improved exponentially from my involvement with Christophers. It’s really hard to explain but easy to understand if you take the course and discover it.
IBM Canada, Client Executive
As a graduating business student, I felt it was essential to improve upon my public speaking skills before entering the realm of Corporate Canada. I strongly believe that the skills I acquired through the Christopher Leadership Program provide me with an advantage over my competition. I would highly recommend this course to any of my fellow peers.
Honours, Bachelor of Commerce
DeGroote School of Business
- Taking “Uniqueness” to a Whole New Level Soon after wrapping up our 2018 Winter classes, Durham-Toronto took a poll and found that a number of instructors were interested in taking the Advanced Christopher Leadership Course (CLC2). We ran a 7-week course exclusively for CLC1 instructors from May 17 to …Read More »
- Our 2018 Lumen AGM is being held on the weekend of November 2 – 4 at the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington, Ontario. This is the same location as last year’s successful event. As those of us who have previously attended one of these events, a Lumen AGM is much …Read More »
- Winnie Mills has sent some photos of the Rhododendron planted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Christopher Leadership Course in Canada. It was planted in Halifax, NS.Read More »
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »
- The Lumen Board has adopted a new CLC logo with the tagline “Communicate Effectively”. Each area has also been updated for their own region.Read More »