Huron Perth Ontario – Benefits & Testimonial
Benefits and Testimonials
In our Courses you learn to:
- become a more effective communicator
- develop skills and self-confidence
- be more fulfilled at home and work
- become a leader
You learn proven methods and actually practice your new skills at each session.
Let’s look at some of the benefits:
- organize your thoughts, think on your feet
- control stage fright
- speak with conviction
- be effective in conversation, at meetings and on the platform
- gain courage and inner strength
- develop a positive attitude
- be more creative and enthusiastic
Here’s what some of our graduates have said:
As Executive Directors of Business Network International (BNI), we want to thank the Christopher Leadership Course organization for providing us a vehicle for personal growth and professional development. We gained the confidence to accept speaking assignments at the BNI International conference in Los Angeles and the BNI Canadian, Australian and New Zealand National conferences because of the skills and tools we acquired as students. Numerous BNI members have taken CLC1 and CLC2 and have become more effective communicators & in turn true relationship builders, which are both necessary qualities in our competitive business world. The sincere interest and commitment demonstrated by the instructors has had a positive impact on our Eastern Ontario and Western Québec region.
Denis Brisson & Jocelyne D’Aoust
Executive Directors / directeurs exécutifs
BNI- “Business Network International” / “Réseau d’affaires international”
The Christopher Leadership course helped me to overcome my fear of public speaking. I am amazed at how I was able to get up there and talk, even when I thought I might not have the courage to do so. I am so glad I took this course.
A CLC1 graduate
Invest in your future! Want to know why I took the course? Check out this video to find out!
Durham-Toronto East Chapter
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »
- The Lumen Board has adopted a new CLC logo with the tagline “Communicate Effectively”. Each area has also been updated for their own region.Read More »
- Report Sent to Huron-Perth Christophers by area chair Steve Pinney: Good day to all Huron-Perth Christophers!! This past weekend, October 13 to 15 it was my privilege to once again represent the Huron-Perth Area at the Lumen Annual General Meeting in Burlington Ontario. The hosts, Hamilton Area, were also celebrating …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »