Saskatoon Saskatchewan – Benefits & Testimonial
Benefits and Testimonials
In our Courses you learn to:
- become a more effective communicator
- develop skills and self-confidence
- be more fulfilled at home and work
- become a leader
You learn proven methods and actually practice your new skills at each session.
Let’s look at some of the benefits:
- organize your thoughts, think on your feet
- control stage fright
- speak with conviction
- be effective in conversation, at meetings and on the platform
- gain courage and inner strength
- develop a positive attitude
- be more creative and enthusiastic
Here’s what some of our graduates have said:
CLC has given me the confidence to speak. I now have the skills to organize my thoughts and speak to a group of people. Prior to taking the course, I couldn`t even speak out at a staff meeting. This course has increased my level of confidence and professionalism.
As Executive Directors of Business Network International (BNI), we want to thank the Christopher Leadership Course organization for providing us a vehicle for personal growth and professional development. We gained the confidence to accept speaking assignments at the BNI International conference in Los Angeles and the BNI Canadian, Australian and New Zealand National conferences because of the skills and tools we acquired as students. Numerous BNI members have taken CLC1 and CLC2 and have become more effective communicators & in turn true relationship builders, which are both necessary qualities in our competitive business world. The sincere interest and commitment demonstrated by the instructors has had a positive impact on our Eastern Ontario and Western Québec region.
Denis Brisson & Jocelyne D’Aoust
Executive Directors / directeurs exécutifs
BNI- “Business Network International” / “Réseau d’affaires international”
The Christophers courses provided very useful tips, tricks and experience that significantly improved my public speaking skills. Outside of public speaking, the courses helped improve my communications and listening skills. The Christophers Leadership Courses also provided a great opportunity to get to know and appreciate people from all walks of life.
Treasury Board Secretariat
Deputy Chief Information Officer
- The Annual General Meeting of The Lumen Institute October 13-15, 2017 at the Waterfront Hotel, Burlington, Ontario 2020 Lakeshore Road, Burlington ON L7R 4G8 Tel: (905) 681-5400 Fax: (905) 681-5410 Waterfront Hotel Website Hosted by the Hamilton Area Christophers Download the Registration Form REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: …Read More »
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute was held April 7 to 9, 2017 at the Nav Canada Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. President Tom O’Neill, Past-President Dave Scott, Vice President Natalie Neville, Executive Secretary Matthew Rennick, Treasurer Laurence Tyler and Directors Mike Lee, Marcel Soucy, Regina Antonio and Lynn …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »