Southern New Brunswick – Benefits & Testimonial
Benefits and Testimonials
In our Courses you learn to:
- become a more effective communicator
- develop skills and self-confidence
- be more fulfilled at home and work
- become a leader
You learn proven methods and actually practice your new skills at each session.
Let’s look at some of the benefits:
- organize your thoughts, think on your feet
- control stage fright
- speak with conviction
- be effective in conversation, at meetings and on the platform
- gain courage and inner strength
- develop a positive attitude
- be more creative and enthusiastic
Here’s what some of our graduates have said:
Having spent more than 10 years trying to master speaking and leadership skills prior to taking the Christopher Leadership Course in Effective Speaking, I wasn`t sure how much more I could learn about the subject. After having taken this course though, I feel that I learned a lot about the heart of public speaking and leadership. This course is for everyone regardless of your current experience in speaking and leadership. I can`t wait to take the Christopher Advanced Presentations Course.
CLC1 Student Graduate
Winter 2013 Ottawa Class
Christophers polished my skills best by showing me how to interact with an audience.
Project Manager for Lockheed Martin Canada
I thoroughly recommend it to everyone I meet. It is so well put together. The instructors top-knotch. The material so useful. The messages so important. It provides a great example of coming together and working together as a community.
Yvonne van Alphen
Customer Care Analyst – IBM Cognos
- At the AGM in Burlington, Regina led us in workshop on engaging & better communicating with instructors. Here are some of the results:Read More »
- Taking “Uniqueness” to a Whole New Level Soon after wrapping up our 2018 Winter classes, Durham-Toronto took a poll and found that a number of instructors were interested in taking the Advanced Christopher Leadership Course (CLC2). We ran a 7-week course exclusively for CLC1 instructors from May 17 to …Read More »
- Our 2018 Lumen AGM is being held on the weekend of November 2 – 4 at the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington, Ontario. This is the same location as last year’s successful event. As those of us who have previously attended one of these events, a Lumen AGM is much …Read More »
- Winnie Mills has sent some photos of the Rhododendron planted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Christopher Leadership Course in Canada. It was planted in Halifax, NS.Read More »
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »