St. Joseph’s Morrow Park CSS
3379 Bayview Ave, North York, ON
The Christopher Leadership Courses of Canada, Durham-Toronto East chapter is pleased to offer its advanced effective speaking and leadership course this upcoming 2018 winter/spring term. We have secured the location at St Joseph’s Morrow Park, 3379 Bayview Ave, North York. The class will be held Wednesday evenings from February 13 until April 10 skipping March 13 due to March break.
Please note that completion of our introductory level course is NOT required before enrolling in this advanced course.
We encourage you to express your interest in taking this course today! Early registration is recommended. Course organizers will be in touch with you shortly after you have completed and submitted our online registration form.
- At the AGM in Burlington, Regina led us in workshop on engaging & better communicating with instructors. Here are some of the results:Read More »
- Taking “Uniqueness” to a Whole New Level Soon after wrapping up our 2018 Winter classes, Durham-Toronto took a poll and found that a number of instructors were interested in taking the Advanced Christopher Leadership Course (CLC2). We ran a 7-week course exclusively for CLC1 instructors from May 17 to …Read More »
- Our 2018 Lumen AGM is being held on the weekend of November 2 – 4 at the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington, Ontario. This is the same location as last year’s successful event. As those of us who have previously attended one of these events, a Lumen AGM is much …Read More »
- Winnie Mills has sent some photos of the Rhododendron planted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Christopher Leadership Course in Canada. It was planted in Halifax, NS.Read More »
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »