Huron-Perth – Ontario
Speak with Confidence!
Be a More Effective Leader!
We will help you:
- Develop public speaking skills
- Build self confidence
- Improve communication skills
- Nail your next job interview
- Improve your leadership skills
Sign Up Now!
The Christopher Leadership Course of Huron-Perth provides a welcoming and supportive environment where you will build strong leadership skills and learn to overcome your fear of standing up in front of a group to speak. The course is a powerful asset and confidence-builder for anyone, but it is especially tailored for people in transition, whether that be from school into the workforce, from another country into Canada, or from one career to another.
Here’s what our graduates are saying about the course:
A wonderful course on public speaking and building confidence in front of an audience. The environment is very positive and supportive. The instructors were all motivated and truly loved to teach. The course improved my outlook on life and I now see everything in a positive light. I recommend this course not only for public speaking but also to build confidence in yourself as well as taking on leadership. The course has a step by step formula that builds upon itself each week. I had so much fun everyweek that I did not want it to end. The course is the best value money can buy.
Graduate of CLC1 and CLC2
- The Annual General Meeting of The Lumen Institute October 13-15, 2017 at the Waterfront Hotel, Burlington, Ontario 2020 Lakeshore Road, Burlington ON L7R 4G8 Tel: (905) 681-5400 Fax: (905) 681-5410 Waterfront Hotel Website Hosted by the Hamilton Area Christophers Download the Registration Form REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: …Read More »
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute was held April 7 to 9, 2017 at the Nav Canada Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. President Tom O’Neill, Past-President Dave Scott, Vice President Natalie Neville, Executive Secretary Matthew Rennick, Treasurer Laurence Tyler and Directors Mike Lee, Marcel Soucy, Regina Antonio and Lynn …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »