Develop True Confidence – Learn to make your ideas crystal clear.
Speak Out, Stand Out
Develop the confidence you need to lead.
Find Your Voice
Our courses give you the true confidence that comes from experience.
- You will learn to speak better, not by sitting through lectures but by actually doing it — twice every session.
- Classes are big enough to give you real practice speaking in front of a group, and small enough for friendly individual coaching from our team of instructors.
Step-by-step lessons help you overcome nervousness as you build skills.
There are several classes each year, East, West, and Central. The tax-deductible tuition is amazingly affordable, because CLC Ottawa is a non-profit registered charity.
Frequently Asked Question:
Which course should I take?
If public speaking terrifies you, the CLC1 course (nine or eleven evenings) will give you the practice you need to develop your confidence, your leadership abilities, and your public speaking skills.
If you already have confidence and just need to improve your skills, Public Speaking Essentials may be all you need, and its smaller class size and faster pace may fit better into your busy life.
More questions? Just click the Contact Us link above.
- The Annual General Meeting of The Lumen Institute October 13-15, 2017 at the Waterfront Hotel, Burlington, Ontario 2020 Lakeshore Road, Burlington ON L7R 4G8 Tel: (905) 681-5400 Fax: (905) 681-5410 Waterfront Hotel Website Hosted by the Hamilton Area Christophers Download the Registration Form REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: …Read More »
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute was held April 7 to 9, 2017 at the Nav Canada Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. President Tom O’Neill, Past-President Dave Scott, Vice President Natalie Neville, Executive Secretary Matthew Rennick, Treasurer Laurence Tyler and Directors Mike Lee, Marcel Soucy, Regina Antonio and Lynn …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »