Develop True Confidence – Learn to make your ideas crystal clear.
Speak Out, Stand Out
To lead, you need to develop true confidence.
How can you develop true confidence?
Our courses give you the true confidence that comes from experience.
- You will learn to speak better, not by sitting through lectures but by actually doing it — twice every session.
- Classes are big enough to give you real practice speaking in front of a group, and small enough for friendly individual coaching from our team of instructors.
Step-by-step lessons help you overcome nervousness as you build skills.
There are several classes each year, East, West, and Central. The tax-deductible tuition is amazingly affordable, because CLC Ottawa is a non-profit registered charity.
Frequently Asked Question:
Which course should I take?
If public speaking terrifies you, the CLC1 course (nine or eleven evenings) will give you the practice you need to develop your confidence, your leadership abilities, and your public speaking skills.
If you already have confidence and just need to improve your skills, the Effective Speaking Workshop may be all you need, and its smaller class size and faster pace may fit better into your busy life.
More questions? Just click the Contact Us link above.
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »
- The Lumen Board has adopted a new CLC logo with the tagline “Communicate Effectively”. Each area has also been updated for their own region.Read More »
- Report Sent to Huron-Perth Christophers by area chair Steve Pinney: Good day to all Huron-Perth Christophers!! This past weekend, October 13 to 15 it was my privilege to once again represent the Huron-Perth Area at the Lumen Annual General Meeting in Burlington Ontario. The hosts, Hamilton Area, were also celebrating …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »