Small-Group, Hands-On, Effective Speaking Workshop
Make Your Words Count
This small-group hands-on workshop will teach you how to speak more effectively, whether your audience is one person or a thousand. Learn what to say and how to say it, through our proven method:
- First we tell you
- Then we show you
- Then you do it yourself, in class, with friendly personal coaching.
Key Content includes:
- Quickly structuring a brief, memorable talk
- Improving your speaking style
- Reading written material effectively in public
- Introducing yourself and others at an event
- Presenting or accepting an award.
In this small-group workshop (at most 8 students), every student practises every skill in class, with personal coaching by our team of trained instructors.
- The amazingly affordable price is possible because Christopher Leadership Courses are presented by a non-profit registered charity.
- Online payment is by Interac e-transfer from your bank account (preferred) or by credit card through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use your credit card.
- Tax-deductible tuition receipt will be provided.
Why wait? Make Your Words Count.
Frequently Asked Question:
Which course should I take?
After teaching public speaking for over 50 years, we know that there is no substitute for real experience speaking in front of a group.
- If public speaking terrifies you, the CLC1 Introduction to Public Speaking course (nine or eleven evenings) will give you extra practice to develop your confidence, your leadership abilities, and your speaking skills.
- If you just need better skills, the Effective Speaking Workshop will teach them, and its faster pace may fit better into your busy life.
- Both courses qualify you to take our Advanced Presentations course, which includes effective use of PowerPoint, and how to deal with audience questions.
More questions? Just click the Contact Us link above.