South Georgian Bay – Ontario
Terrified of public speaking?
Want to improve your leadership skills?
We will help you:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
- Develop job skills
- Nail your next interview
- Get Confident!
Sign Up Now!
The Christopher Leadership Course of South Georgian Bay provides a welcoming and supportive environment where you will build strong leadership skills and learn to overcome your fear of standing up in front of a group to speak. The course is a powerful asset and confidence-builder for anyone, but it is especially tailored for people in transition, whether that be from school into the workforce, from another country into Canada, or from one career to another.
Here’s what our graduates are saying about the course:
Without hesitation, I would strongly recommend the Christopher Leadership Course in Effective Speaking. Whether one is taking the first step toward the development of one’s public speaking skills, or is experienced in this area, there is something for all.
The steadfast support and encouragement of the instructing team together with the individual’s enthusiasm will make this an invaluable experience, while the practical skills learned are transferable to every aspect of one’s personal, academic or professional life.
I am confident that having completed level 1 of the Christopher Leadership Course, engagement in future public speaking opportunities will not be met with apprehension.
- Report Sent to Huron-Perth Christophers by area chair Steve Pinney: Good day to all Huron-Perth Christophers!! This past weekend, October 13 to 15 it was my privilege to once again represent the Huron-Perth Area at the Lumen Annual General Meeting in Burlington Ontario. The hosts, Hamilton Area, were also celebrating …Read More »
- The Annual General Meeting of The Lumen Institute October 13-15, 2017 at the Waterfront Hotel, Burlington, Ontario 2020 Lakeshore Road, Burlington ON L7R 4G8 Tel: (905) 681-5400 Fax: (905) 681-5410 Waterfront Hotel Website Hosted by the Hamilton Area Christophers Download the Registration Form REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: …Read More »
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute was held April 7 to 9, 2017 at the Nav Canada Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. President Tom O’Neill, Past-President Dave Scott, Vice President Natalie Neville, Executive Secretary Matthew Rennick, Treasurer Laurence Tyler and Directors Mike Lee, Marcel Soucy, Regina Antonio and Lynn …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »
- CLC National is a registered charity through its national Lumen Organization (# 125304527RR0001). We are looking for your support. Tax receipts provided for donations greater than $25.Read More »