Southern New Brunswick
Terrified of public speaking?
Want to improve your leadership skills?
We will help you:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
- Develop job skills
- Nail your next interview
- Get Confident!
The Christopher Leadership Course of Moncton and Saint John provides a welcoming and supportive environment where you will build strong leadership skills and learn to overcome your fear of standing up in front of a group to speak. The course is a powerful asset and confidence-builder for anyone, but it is especially tailored for people in transition, whether that be from school into the workforce, from another country into Canada, or from one career to another.
Here’s what our graduates are saying about the course:
The Christopher Leadership Course in Effective Speaking is truly a hidden gem in today`s culture. Communication and action are wonderoulsy connected through the activities and procedures that are introduced and refined throughout the course. To me, perhaps, the course is like a group of very enthusiastic community leaders smiling at young entrepreneurs (like myself!). Like a smile given and received in public, everyone in the course instinctively smiles back.
- At the AGM in Burlington, Regina led us in workshop on engaging & better communicating with instructors. Here are some of the results:Read More »
- Taking “Uniqueness” to a Whole New Level Soon after wrapping up our 2018 Winter classes, Durham-Toronto took a poll and found that a number of instructors were interested in taking the Advanced Christopher Leadership Course (CLC2). We ran a 7-week course exclusively for CLC1 instructors from May 17 to …Read More »
- Our 2018 Lumen AGM is being held on the weekend of November 2 – 4 at the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington, Ontario. This is the same location as last year’s successful event. As those of us who have previously attended one of these events, a Lumen AGM is much …Read More »
- Winnie Mills has sent some photos of the Rhododendron planted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Christopher Leadership Course in Canada. It was planted in Halifax, NS.Read More »
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »