Southern New Brunswick
Terrified of public speaking?
Want to improve your leadership skills?
We will help you:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
- Develop job skills
- Nail your next interview
- Get Confident!
The Christopher Leadership Course of Moncton and Saint John provides a welcoming and supportive environment where you will build strong leadership skills and learn to overcome your fear of standing up in front of a group to speak. The course is a powerful asset and confidence-builder for anyone, but it is especially tailored for people in transition, whether that be from school into the workforce, from another country into Canada, or from one career to another.
Here’s what our graduates are saying about the course:
The Christopher Leadership Course in Effective Speaking is truly a hidden gem in today`s culture. Communication and action are wonderoulsy connected through the activities and procedures that are introduced and refined throughout the course. To me, perhaps, the course is like a group of very enthusiastic community leaders smiling at young entrepreneurs (like myself!). Like a smile given and received in public, everyone in the course instinctively smiles back.
- The Lumen Board has adopted a new CLC logo with the tagline “Communicate Effectively”. Each area has also been updated for their own region.Read More »
- Report Sent to Huron-Perth Christophers by area chair Steve Pinney: Good day to all Huron-Perth Christophers!! This past weekend, October 13 to 15 it was my privilege to once again represent the Huron-Perth Area at the Lumen Annual General Meeting in Burlington Ontario. The hosts, Hamilton Area, were also celebrating …Read More »
- The Annual General Meeting of The Lumen Institute October 13-15, 2017 at the Waterfront Hotel, Burlington, Ontario 2020 Lakeshore Road, Burlington ON L7R 4G8 Tel: (905) 681-5400 Fax: (905) 681-5410 Waterfront Hotel Website Hosted by the Hamilton Area Christophers Download the Registration Form REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINE: …Read More »
- The spring board meeting of the Lumen Institute was held April 7 to 9, 2017 at the Nav Canada Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. President Tom O’Neill, Past-President Dave Scott, Vice President Natalie Neville, Executive Secretary Matthew Rennick, Treasurer Laurence Tyler and Directors Mike Lee, Marcel Soucy, Regina Antonio and Lynn …Read More »
- Are you afraid of speaking in public? Most people are. We have videos to show you how you can discover the joy of public speaking. Watch Now!Read More »