Lumen AGM 2018
Our 2018 Lumen AGM is being held on the weekend of November 2 – 4 at the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington, Ontario. This is the same location as last year’s successful event.
As those of us who have previously attended one of these events, a Lumen AGM is much more than a typical annual meeting. A more appropriate comparison would be to a national convention. The weekend features an array of activities including practical workshops, the annual meeting, a banquet (followed by a dance), and an abundance of opportunities to connect with like-minded Christophers to share ideas and friendship in both formal and social settings.
Our AGM / conference weekend is always an upbeat, positive, fun event that is inspirational and energizing for those who participate. You are invited to join us in Burlington on the weekend of November 2 – 4.
< click here > for the registration form (opens in Word or compatible program).
Registration and payment deadline is September 15, 2018.
This is our annual marquee event — hope you can join us!
- Taking “Uniqueness” to a Whole New Level Soon after wrapping up our 2018 Winter classes, Durham-Toronto took a poll and found that a number of instructors were interested in taking the Advanced Christopher Leadership Course (CLC2). We ran a 7-week course exclusively for CLC1 instructors from May 17 to …Read More »
- Our 2018 Lumen AGM is being held on the weekend of November 2 – 4 at the Waterfront Hotel in Burlington, Ontario. This is the same location as last year’s successful event. As those of us who have previously attended one of these events, a Lumen AGM is much …Read More »
- Winnie Mills has sent some photos of the Rhododendron planted to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Christopher Leadership Course in Canada. It was planted in Halifax, NS.Read More »
- The Lumen Board will be meeting Friday, April 13 to Sunday, April 15, 2018 at the Nav Centre in Cornwall, Ontario. Please contact any board member if you have any business you would like them to discuss. Contact Board Read More »
- The Lumen Board has adopted a new CLC logo with the tagline “Communicate Effectively”. Each area has also been updated for their own region.Read More »